Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Killer of the week

The stress at work is killing me sooner or later.
Covering 2 colleagues on duty today with the help of two AMs.
But, it's still hell for me!!!

Coming month, i dun think we can breathe, especially when Eunice goes off for full time study at RP.
And if Katherine is going to take over Eunice's place, that means we have to look for a new temp staff again. HAI!
And i am going to be included into the role of SII's collector soon.

Admin Support role,
Run programmes,
IT support backup.
Email Enquires backup.
Production worker.
Communicate with students...

Awww, we all need a breather.
Hopefully things will turned up to be better.
Don't make me bring sleeping bag to camp over!!!.
HAHA.
Maybe i should go back on sunday to clear my stuffs.
Next week i have to handle 5 classes with a total of approx 150 students.
It's horrible...
And students are irritating me soon!
Quick pay up!!!- deadline is tomorrow....
I'm not your loanshark, not your nanny :"(
So dun make us come after you!

Chill... Phew... Weekends arent enough for me.. Give me 48 hours a day, pls!
Hmm, dun even know if tat's enough...
Hmph...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home