Sunday, March 08, 2009

The 7th ongoing to 8th day

Finally back from my 7th day of work.
4 more days before my minor dental surgery.

Two full days of 10 hrs of work on weekends.
Couldnt wake up for projectionist duty today.
Was down with a very bad headache in the early morning..awww
Went back to slp till 9.30am and rushed off to work.

SII's booth was located opposite the IR's booth.
They crowd was horrendous at the IR's booth lol.
You could see people queing up an hour before the exhibition starts.
I guess more than 10,000 pple went there to apply for jobs.

Hmmm,
Gotten some brochures on some animation courses.
Most probably, i will be taking these courses next month.

And I've signed for the flight stimulator training for "Nite flyers".
Going for my training soon.

...

Skills: 3D Modelling, 3D animation, Character Animation, Rigger, Storyboarding.
Sports: Wave-boarding, Jumper Jack, Marathons

All to be achieved by August 2009.

Oh ya, really thanks for the concerns and prayers over my health and protection, especially my CG's members.
I'm feeling much better except for the eye which is getting blurer.
2 weeks to go before my next follow-up.

Even if it's really the diagnosis, den shall it be bah.
All i can do now is to pray and ask for healing.
And most of all, enjoy everything before it happens.
=p

Oh ya, thx for Zhiwei and July who came down specially to visit me at Suntec.
Xie Xie...Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home