Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Ms Wikipediot

Call me Wikipediot.
The one who always has a weird answer to your weird question.

Hmm, ms answer hasnt really been answering my question.
So i always have to think of an answer myself.
So call me wikipediot..
lols.

My eyes are really very dry...
Have been putting the moisturizer eye drop but i could still feel the thirst of my eye.
lols.
UN-COMFORTABLE :(

There's gonna be a career and education fair this weekends at Suntec Convention Centre.
And i will be there during this weekends to help out,
with our very own SII polo's shirt.
Yeah.. finally.
And hopefully the windbreaker jac is approved.

Next week marks the week of IT fair, return of my sup and my dental surgery.
Forseeing no solid food and a pale face of me on friday.
It'll great if i can talk...

Kwanli and I saw a lappy which we both loved.
Shall bargain it at the IT fair if i can talk. Haha.
If not, ms kwanli will always do it.
LOLs.
Guess she will silence me if she sees this post.

And i think i will apply for a few more courses jus in case...

Why arent TP subsiding degrees courses? :(
They are subsiding diploma course for staffs taking it as a first time.

Why leh?....
I think i know the answer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home