Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Time runs faster than me

Time runs faster than me now.
With a blink, 3 months has passed.

I really lost count of the date and time.
I find it hard to remember friend's birthday, appointments, etc.
Sometimes, i nearly forgot my age.
Maybe one day, i may even forget my birthday. HAHA

I think i need a PA to remind me. :)
I am recruiting, anyone?

Went for dental checkup,
wound hasnt fully recovered yet, but isnt very serious.
Thanks for accompany me, July and Eunice.
=)

Went for a tour in TTSH to look for pharmacy.
We were nearly lost.. hmm, were we?
hee...

The rest of the evening was spent at core meeting.
Moved from BK to StarBucks to Gloria Jeans and back to StarBucks.
Meeting ended at 11.20pm.
0.>

Another meeting by YEC tomorrow.
Meetings revolve around my life this week.
=_="

Oh, it's midnight already..
AND IT's LOYALLE's BIRTHDAY TODAY!
HAPPY BLESSED BIRTHDAY, MR CHIN!
haha...
Thanks for keeping me in your prayers! Xie Xie.
Enjoy your birthday :)

3 upcoming birthdays this week after Loyalle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home