Saturday, March 21, 2009

Plans for the year

My second quarter year has somehow been planned and confirmed.

Trips, Colleague's Wedding, Auditing, Proffesional courses.

I am planning my third quarter year now. And i realised i have to work doubly hard starting from the third quarter.
If not, surviving might be a problem too.

Coming to think of my life,
I realised I have not met up half of my friends since last october.
Friends must be thinking i have already MIA.
Haha, even Pastor Tiak said I have changed into a "Home" person.

Had MBTI- personality test today, and i felt i had a change in my personality.
Quite different from what i used to be.

Oh ya, might dropped by for Adidas Post Season Sale and Popular Bookstore's Sale tomorrow.
Having Tuition in the afternoon.

Was invited to my pri's sch fren (Burt)'s birthday party. Am still thinking about it.
Shall see the flow of the schedule tomorrow.
I really need a PA to organise my timetable.
Janice's still recruiting, anyone?

Last call for recruiting...
Recruitment will ends at 21-03-09 (11.59pm)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home