Sunday, March 15, 2009

An visit to A&E

Had teeth extraction on Friday. The anesthetic wore off in the evening.
Thus, my pain came in from friday night till today.
Missed CG and service again.
Promise for projectionist was again broken.
It wasnt meant to be...
Hais...

Went to A&E to check on my eye since the blur vision couldnt go off.
As usual, A&E doesnt seemed like A&E at all.Lols.
Took me 3 hours+ to leave CGH.
But the procedure was much better than SGH.
Dun complain so much la...

Had dilation which made my eyes looked far and not near.
I couldnt read my sms- i tot i was blind for once.lol
Couldnt open my eyes under the sun.
Luckily my mum brought her stylo-mylo sunglasses.
HAHA.
And I wore it home.

Went for YanLing's tuition at Parkway.
Recommended some assessment books for her to buy.

Received uniSIM's provisional offer to the course I applied.
They asked for a non-refundable deposit to reserve a place.
Hmmm, I tot uniSIM looked at students' results.
Now, It seemed to me that it's kind of first come first serve.
HAHA.
Anyway, I shall see what's the outcome in May.
It's not confirmed for now..

Next saturday gonna go to Burt's 22nd Birthday Party.
April 12 will be Ubin trip and Eunice's 21st Birthday party.

Birthday party freaks me out since last year..HAHA. But i dun mind going again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home