Tuesday, February 17, 2009

As usual...

Went to doctor to check on my eye again.
Hai, will take weeks to recover.
Dumb dumb eye.
Bought an eye patch to protect and cure my lazy eye.

Went to orthodontist as well.
Gonna extract 2 or 3 teeth next month.
And eunice laughed at me when i told her that...
She called me "Bo-Gay"
Lols...

Added some separators to the gonna-be-extracted teeth.
My teeth felt so sore and my pronounciation is so unclear now!
Haha. Back to semi-solid food again.

I think my energy level is deteriorating.
Hmm, issit the correct word to use?
Tried the monkey's bar yesterday.
I can only managed to swing to the fourth bar.
Usually i could swing all the way to the end.
I think i acted like a monkey lol.

Felt demoralised and walked 3 bustops home.
haha, i think i sounded abit dramatic...

Back to work routine.
And it's lunch time!
Yea~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home