Saturday, February 07, 2009

Refreshed

Everyone gets tired.
Everyone needs to sleep.
After a sleep, you will be refreshed.

But i dun feel any refreshed after any sleep.
Instead, i felt worries, lethargic every time i wake up.
What lies ahead of me, i don't know.
What lies behind me had already been my past.

Today PS Tiak asked me why am i feeling so down,
my first reaction was "Oh, issit?"
And everytime, i will reply, "Maybe work bah"...

No one will ever asked me this a few years back. Lols
I was always happy-go-lucky.

But now, things has taken a change.
Does age matters?
John asked why do i work so hard?
I also dunno the answer.
Maybe it's the society that we are living in bah.

Talking about gratitude, i missed out alot of points that i wana share.
First thing first,
I wana give thanks to PS Tiak, PS Ding, Eugene Ang, SinMing, Justina, John, Loyalle, Xiang, Shella and other YAs members; Danny, Jessy, Yenting, SoonLin and others church members and friends who have encouraged me, supported me, helped me and my family over these few months.

I also want to thank God that all the administrative things have been settled quite smoothly.
It's all God's grace and love that we are able to manage till now.
And I am glad that I'm still in church; serving in media team and in core group.

Year 2009 will be a year of Endurance, full of challenges that awaits me.

I'm still pondering how to struggle btw work and studies (if i can get in).
I have set high targets for myself. So high that i can't even believe.
I gave myself 5 projects till year end.

A project of faith
A project of encouragement
A project of hope
A project of endurance
A project of management

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home