Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Viral Attack

I think I am attacked by some virus.
I had flu, cough, chest pain and bones are aching.
And i am feeling cold, weak and struggling in office now.
I'm wearing 2 jackets now.
Feeling all so blank and my desk is filled with stacks of papers.
Still have to entertain all the problematic students.
="(

But i dun feel like seeing a doctor.
It's always the same old medicine.
Antibiotics, Flu, Cough and Panadol.

Last night foot reflexology with Jessy was great.
It wasnt as painful and ticklish as i thought.
Bless-ed myself with Scoopz's ice-cream.

Finally sent out e CG's contact list :)
PNP's slides are almost done.
Gimme a little more time.
My lappy and desktop are ageing.
Any place where i can trade in for a new lappy?

o.0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home