Monday, January 26, 2009

HAPPY MOO YEAR!

Happy niu year to everyone.
It's new year- once again.
May this year be a wonderful and prosperous year!

But this time, new year gona be different without my dad around.
=
Well, life still goes on =)
I just hope he is happy and enjoying himself in heaven.

Well, guess most of you must have been hearing from me lesser and lesser.
Some even thought i MIA.
Hmm, u can say so..
Most probably, i am trying to reduce on my social life, like wad mr loyalle said.
I knew that this year, i have not joined in any single YA event.
Not because i don't want.. But there are still other committments i have.

I will try to go, but meanwhile, pls bear with me awhile.
Have been jogging up and down ecp almost every 2, 3 days.
Work has been really tiring these days, especially auditing is coming.

This friday, meeting WDA at marina boulevard.
And wednesday gona hand in the polwel's assessments places and graduates list.

Oh ya, and Brighton's PNP ppt slides.
These 2 days gona be BUSY, but at least i am working frm home.
=
LOLS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home