Friday, September 26, 2008

my wednesday

Had a mini party@ work and birthday outing with Yongqin and Steph at Vivo on wed.
Was treated to a movie (The days) by courtesy of Yongqin.

Went to chalet in the night, watched Steph, Xavier and his friends played MahJong.
Stayed up till 6am.
Send steph to work before gg home to rest.

Bought home b'fast from Tiong Bahru Food Centre.
Slept awhile before having a quick run at east coast and off to chalet again.
Hmm, kind of relaxing, but not to the fullest.Haha. Also dunno why.

Anyway, Thanks for your encouragements for the past few weeks. i just felt you are hiding alot of things from me and doesnt want to express them out, while i kept on loading you with so much worries and probs. I dunno why. You always said you are alrite, but my sixth sense just tells me you aren not... I may be wrong in my guess. But i really hope to hear from you, at least you will feel better. Hiding them inside your heart does hurts. I HOPE you will share more. That's my wish...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home