Sunday, September 14, 2008

Thanks

This week was quite hectic for me.
But managed to go for a jog on friday.

Flyer boy is finally on tekong soil. Haha.
First day was relaxing, but second day was like......
Sorry, i couldnt call you cus i was really busy.
1 more week to go, Jiayou, before we all can meet!
Shall ask eunice along. HAHA, and we shall appreciate your new haircut. Hehs

I'm so so excited about Jo's baby this week or maybe next!
Gosh, finally we can see Baby Oreo...
Cant wait to carry her!
I'll pray for smooth delivery for you, Jo.
And will try my best to visit you on friday. =)
Take care.

Really give thanks to my friends and relatives for their encouragements.
Your encouragements, prayers and visits have brightened up our days. Appreciate for what you all have done.

Xie Xie everyone
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home