Friday, September 19, 2008

...

i guess most of you knew what has happened for the past few days.
yes, i am afraid.
I am still quite shocked by it, though we are mentally prepared.
I knew the path ahead of me will be tough, it will be difficult...
Just read the "words" he wrote on his notebook,
he was suffering from so much pain but we really did not know how to help him.
His pain is so indescribable to us.
But at least, he's free from all pain and is with the Lord now.
He's in the wonderful place where everyone wants to go - and that's HEAVEN

I told myself not to fear.
But as a human, you somehow will still fear de.

Give thanks to the relatives, Brighton pple, my colleagues and friends who came to the wake.
Specially thanks to Pastor Tiak, Pastor Ding, Eugene, Xiang xiang, Sheila, Tzining, Ruoning and Xavier who helped out in one way or another.

I will need some time to chill out,

I don't want to be left alone.
I am still afraid after what has happened...
Sorry, i am still very very down....
I hope you all are not affected by me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home