Sunday, September 14, 2008

Stronger?

I know these two months have been tough for me and my family.
Many things are happening beside family matters.
Yes, i agreed....
It was tough, and i'm not sure how i've managed it between work, church, family and friends.
Many pple said i have grown stronger in faith, character, inside and outside.
I dunno if it's the truth,
cuz i couldnt feel anything,
and i didnt have the time to think through.

I dun even know my future.
All i can think of is to move on...
Day by day, hours by hours, minutes by minutes.

All i want is my dad to be happy and to be hopeful.
I always hope for miracles.
Yes! I always.....
Was sharing with someone about my experience with miracles and healings when i was in udon thani years back.
I long-ed to go for mission trip, but not at this moment....


Holding back my tears cuz i shld not shed yet.
C'mon, it's isnt the end of the world!
When there's tomorrow, it means there is hope.
Believe it, and it will come.
I awaits for that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home