Monday, September 08, 2008

His Creation

Dearest stephie is always dere whenever i needs her.
she's so dear to me.. love you, sweet heart!

Met her around late afternoon.
Was supposed to meet at 2.30pm, as usual, we delayed and ended up meeting at 4.30pm.
Fwahahaha.
Went to meet yongqin at raffles city's Sushi Tei.
Seeing him @ work was fun.

Went off for shopping and got myself a new pair of specs.
Saw this @ the entrance of suntec.
Photobucket
It seemed fun :)
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Bought a new specs to reward myself.
Love the sky- one of God's creation. Took it while i was jogging in ECP.

Oh No! i am so excited for Jo's baby. It's just 2 weeks away.
And i'm 24 hrs on call. Cant wait to see her little darling.

Chatting online with laikwan now. A fun lady whom i knew in M1.
Always forgetful and cute.
After talking for so long, she asked me who am i ... Lols.
And asked me if my nickname was "Hamster".
Omgoodnes.. She's still so Blur lah. HAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home