Sunday, August 23, 2009

Shoot-Out!

I was kinda satisfied on how i spent my saturday's afternoon so fruitully.
Went for facial, haircut, tecman, kinokuniya and bethesda bookshop within 3 hours.
And spending the rest of the evening working on my mathematics qns.

Had "Shoot-Out" at Sentosa today.
It was fun though it was
. drizzling
. got bitten by ant and all kinds of insects.
. came home with soiled shoes and dirty clothes
. very tiring

Yay, finally completed my 2 quizzes before the deadline!
Hai, 10 more pts to scored full marks. =/
My sis was telling me, it's ok to get 9 out of 10.
Hai, but i wana get 10/10 lei...
Eh, actually i was aiming for 5/10 since I have missed 1 lecture last week.
Haha...

=)) I am soo looking forward to 10 Sept and 3 Oct...lalalala
Even if I've got to submit 4 quizzes and 1 essay assignment before i can leave town...
Haaa.

I really thank God that everything is still managable.
I am glad to get encouragements from friends and colleagues too. =))
Many said they would just get stressed or emo-ed, given the hectic lifestyle i have.
Hmm, I hope these emotions won't step in as days passed by.
Haaa, All the best for the next 3 yrs!

Upcoming YA Events:
- Go-Kart at Johore, Malaysia (22 September)
- Quit Your Job, Let's Go Bowling (10 October)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home