Saturday, August 15, 2009

Over these months...

I am back to blogging again, since my fever couldnt let me study on a moody saturday.
Was awoken by my fever since 7.3oam...Supposed to attend morng lec, but cldnt bring myself to go. :(
I've been down with 38.6 degree celsius since last evening.

Felt satisfied with the past 2 months' events.
1) HotBoys Kelong Trip
2) Johor Shopping
3) "Who Knows Where" event by YA
4) Captain Ball @NUS
5) Polymates Gathering
6) Birthdays Celebration
7) Rockband at Fai's place
8) Guitar Hero @ E2Max
9) Chole's 1st mth celebration
10) MP National Day Dinner
11) Photoshop After Effects by ESDAS
12) Tooth extraction
13) Evening lectures
14) Weekly Chill-out at East Coast Park

Photobucket


A random pic. View from my office building.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home