Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tutor

Dun be surprised if one day i left my job and becomes a full time tutor.
Most probably will apply for a teacher (be it in govt, private sectors) once i have obtained my degree.
I think teaching is the only job that gives me stress-free after work.
And it makes me feel good and satisfied when students understand it.
It always wondered how can i cope with 6 tuiton kids when i was studying full time in poly and still enjoying my life away with such little expenses.

I think i am going crazy soon- with so many things on hand.
My mood has been feeling up and down recently.
I was completely in a daze.
And I couldnt see clearly today...

Hmmm,
Another year bah, if i cant cope, thats the only choice.
Cuz i want to get a honour in degree too....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home