Sunday, December 14, 2008

YA's Grad Nite

I'm gonna miss-ed the last sunday service of the year...

Had CG gathering for BiYun, HuiXian and Pricillia's graduation from YA.
BBQ at Loyalle's place.
Thoughthe lighting was quite dim, it's was a great evening to hang out.
Went BBQ shopping with Pric and Olivia,
really thanks them fror their help.
They are experts in marinating food, including July =)

Also must thanks loyalle for letting us use his hse's BBQ area and for sending
out the message to everyone.
Great Job!
And also John for contibuting the photos.
Plus SinMing who guided us along.

Everyone contributed to this event, one way on another; including "makan".

Didnt go to the physical examination and psychometric test today due to flu and tiredness..
Slept till 12pm and felt so much better.

Navy is still sending me the offer letter...
Though i rejected the last interview...
I'm really interested but...
Hmmmm....
I dunno leh.
Studies first, and i shall see how.

There may be new opportunity coming up when i start my degree bah.
Shall wait and see.
Meanwhile, i shall make my piggybank grow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home