Wednesday, December 03, 2008

03122008

Omgoodness, the pain on my hip is so unbearable.
*cries*
felt like lying there forever.
sometimes, the medicine acts like pain relief,
sometimes, it doesnt.
i noe the viral is coming soon.
=\

Never felt so bored in my life.
Can the world stop spinning for a moment?
i've got craving to watch "Four Christmases"
And when am i going to jewel box??
before anything happens...


i missed school-time.
i missed taking tests and exams.
i missed thinking on my sch-work.
i missed doing projects.
i missed giving presentations.
i missed guiding my classmates on their studies.
i missed getting to know more sch mates.
i missed canteen food.
i missed my modules' notes.

all in all,
i missed being a student.



btw.

White Christmas is coming......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home