Wednesday, October 22, 2008

worried

Are you ok?
Kindly respond my smses, pls...
I dun think you are at home now,
and your hp is off.
I'm free the whole day.
If you wanna go out to chill,
need someone to be there
pls pls let me know.
I am not working today...

You are worrying me and your friends around...
And you are just keeping it all to yourself.
Why not share it out, at least you will feel better.
You can just talk throughout, and i will just listen.
Stop walking round and round, it wont solve the problem.
So pls respond, alrite?
I really really want to hear from you.

Everything has changed this few months,
things are so different now.
Everything is not in place, all shattered.
be it in work and friends.

I need a breakthrough...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home