Friday, October 17, 2008

Beloved 1mth anniversary

Beloved 1mth anniversary, daddy.
I still miss you. You are alwayes loved.
I'm writing this in office now lo and i felt like crying..HAHA

Been really busy at work, covering my assistant manager's work since she is on 1 wk hospitalisation leave and going into maternity leave soon...In a month time.
Meanwhile, i am doing enrolment for students on this 5 modules:
Supervise Security Officers (WQA)
Perform Supervisory Duties Within Legal Framework (WQC)
Conduct Security Survey (WJA)
Manage Security Operations (WJB)
Manage Security Agency Within Legal Framework (WJC)

Hopefully WJB is postponed. If not, i will have about 100 students to be enrolled.
Yea, helping out job fair next saturday... more work= more $$.
Lolz.

-Updates on Things At Home-
Everything's almost settled, except for the car.
Hai, it's the most ma-faaaannn.
Was advised to call up legal aid bureau for help, but they need a year to process.
That's crazy... 1 mth= 1k, 12 mths= 12K.
I'm not going to pay for the car installment lah..
That' s not worth it.. I might as well pay 30K and keep the car, rites?
Rather than going through all these legal procedures which is like....
Legal procedures are mental tortures for me.

And public trustee only helped if my car is fully paid.
Feel like rentng the car out, but quite unsafe leh..
I've a few friends who wants to rent it.. But anything happened to the car, i'm liable..
Hmm, better not, rites??

God, pls help me.. I need wisdom, strength.
Thanks for all the blessing, guidance and love you have provided.

-In Jesus Name-
Amen

Aiyo... this week is like a rollercoaster to me lo.
My mood is up and down.
I've found a partner for jogging every Tuesday,
but that will be till november.
Cus she's getting married and moving out soon...Congrats!

This yr, so many couples are engaged.
I've got to use two hands to count...
Hahas. Government are promoting well. Great Job, so any pay rise, mr nathan??
Baby bonus are attracting too...
Hee

Friday's always a long day.. though i finished work at 5.30pm.
Gona have some media briefing at BTC, 6.30pm for today.
And CG starts from 8-11pm.

And before you know- WEEKENDS ARE OVER AGAIN. =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home