Monday, October 20, 2008

Some said...

Some friends said i looked brighter and better now...
hmm, but that's just a surface ba.
hope things will get better.

He has never left home for that long, at most 2 weeks,
but it've already past a month.
I regretted aruging with him when he is so sick.
I regretted not hearing his advice.
I regretted not giving him a listening ear.
i regretted the neglection for him for the past few days before he left.
It's still trapped in my heart.

That's y i am always running about, always keeping myself busy.
i know some of you are concerned abt me,
thx for all the constant calls, smses,
i'm still alrites.
Engine still running well, yea...

Hmmm, i know you have sth keeping in your heart,
i really dunno what is keeping you so down, but i hope all goes well for you,
be it your project, work issues or personal issues...
I wanted to hear from you, but u must have your reasons for not saying.
But if you need a listening ears, i'm there, alrites?...=)
And you did not dissappoint in the way u think.
I shld be the one who has dissappointed u.

I'm still deciding if i am going to Mandai this wednesday.
Feel like taking a day off work...
Anyone wanna go with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home