Saturday, September 06, 2008

Brighter day

Loyalle gave my family a surprise visit this afternoon. Indeed he made our day brighter, besides buying us mooncakes and bread. =)
Thanks alot Loyalle... my treat tml...

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Thanks July for her lovely gift. And of course, With God, All Things are possible. Amen!
Have not touched my IPod Nano which was given by standard chartered bank.
Will find some time to input some songs.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Was browsing my cupboard when i came upon 2 bags and 1 box of cards.
It was then i remembered how i survived through all my tough times.
I could still recalled how cards were exchanged weekly to encourage one another- be it in school, camps and youth fellowship.
Those were the best memories i ever kept.
Each time, i read them, it calmed my heart.

Neoprints were another lovely memories.
Seeing how people left and came into my life.
Your names, memories will never be erased from my mind if i were to leave the world one day
You will always be remembered from the day i knew you. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home