Sunday, August 31, 2008

='(

This was the worst week ever.
All i could hear was only bad news.

I'm exhausted.
I need a break.

I dun feel like talking,
Let's give each other some time.

If it's what it meant to be,
then let it be.

I dun wish to ask further,
i know you care, but....

if you are letting it hinder us,
den i'v got nothing more to say.
Maybe you were right.

There wont be a good ending....


I know you always looked upon me as a strong girl,
but this time i have reached my highest point,
And now it'm gg thru a kinetic period.
Everything is falling apart,
And i cant seemed to puzzle it up.
It's all in a MESS.

It's time to wake up and think, but i'm still afraid.
It'll take some time.
Some Time, i guess....I'm very sorry if anyone is hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home