Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Approaching 2008

Happy new year to all!
It's finally 2008.

My 2007 ended happily.
Met up with my polymates at raffles city,
had dinner and chit chat for awhile.

Wen shopping spree for post christmas presents.
Finally got tamagotchi for steph,
a pink massager for mei kiew
and a jersey for my shopping partner, mr davin.

He does loves shopping...
Haha...
Thanks for ur company, concern and the t-shirt!

Supposed to go esplanade for countdown with canderina and gang,
but was too tired and sick,
with so many shopping bags on hand,
and the crowd was like "wow",
even 7-eleven has to queue up before gg in,
so me and davin went off first.
sorry leh, we didnt fulfilled our purpose in gg down to town.

Still down with a very bad cough.
Tmr gonna stay in...

Thanks for all your wishes,
specially steph and gang who sent me "victor aka four dots" pic as my new year present.
LOL..
i was expecting some nice greetings, just when his face appeared in my phone as MMS.
HAHA.
Next, was luhui who sent me a msg saying" Happy new year, I knw u sux but i still like you!"
I wonder if my new year will be good with such well-wishers ard me...
Thanks ah, my friends!
I will never forget how i spent my last day of 2007 and the start of 2008!
Nites, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home