Monday, December 03, 2007

Should i or shouid i not?
Think i will give up the 6 years contract.
But should i work for another year before i go for uni or just join the 2008 intake.
Gosh.
I am really confused.
Danny mentioned that uni would be good.
But the fees are so ex!

I feel like working in student care centre.
At least my weekends will be work-free
Haven been enjoying my weekends for months.
Shag.
Dumb dumb customers.
M1 Broadband are now unlimited. Great!
No more disputes, pls!

Dear Customers, pls give us a break!
We would really appreciate that.

I'm feeling so sick nowadays.
Just had two jabs for my backbone and intestinal cramp. suspected minor fracture near the hipbone due to a fall years ago.
Full report will be out next week.
This is bad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home