Saturday, May 19, 2007

wise-dom tooth

Went for a mini jog session in the morning with carista.
The sun was sorching hot,
i was nearly burnt alive.
My new resolution: I shall exercise once a week.

Had dental appointment today.
Was advised to have my wisdom tooth extracted out within 6 mths.
Roarr, that's going to cost at least 300 bucks lo.
And Braces will cost at least 3K!
I gonna have "Janice's dental charity box" soon.
Pls pity on Janice and donate her some $$. =((

Met up with darling Luhui.
Went hunting for her white dress,
but to dissappointment,
she could not find a suitable one.
HK cafe again, i HAD it TWICE this week.
The porridge was nice, but not the sandwich =X

I think i gonna need a "calander book" to mark out the days when i will be free.
Anyone volunteer to buy one for me??=))

Canderina, stop clubbing lah, it's has been months since we go out!
"Harry potter" ceremony in 3 days time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home