Friday, May 18, 2007

Friendship week

Have been telling myself that i should meet up with my friends from SATS again.
Haven't been meeting them since months ago.
i guess the last time i saw them was on chinese new year bah.
Yay! Finally met them up today.
Went bugis to have dinner and chill out at icon's rooftop.
We sat there on the cushion and looked at the sky.
The feeling was so NICE =)

Also met up with my ex classmates on Tuesday at Pasir Ris.
-Lim Cheng Wen
-Stephanie Lim Sing Yee
-Stephanie Yap Qian Hui
-Victor Kum Say Tian

If only i had no work on the following day,
i will surely stay on and talk till 2am.
It has been 3 years since i saw "say tian-> four dot"

*Pls plan a 2/6 gathering soon!*

Talking about work,
i have been posted to Cluster C.
Hai, wasn't the cluster i want.
But nevermind, i still had funny fanny with me =)

FYI: I'm not a hamster =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home