Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Highlight of the day "fish soup"

Today's dinner was fish shop with car at aljunied,
and it was so delicious,
although my eyes were trying to spot on cats,
and my my butt was on the "ready" mode to get off that seat
in case a cat suddenly appeared.

* i just had phobia of any animal that "meow" *

thats is why i dun like to have meals at hawker centre.
i would prefer "air-conditioned" food court.

took a bus home and there were an elderly couple (i assumed) in the bus,
they were staring at us as if they've seen us somewhere else before.
i even tot car knew the lady as she smiled and "chatted" with us.
Furthermore, the lady kept looking behind,

So i kept "shrouding" my head once the lady turned at looked at us.
till i realised i looked just like the "tortoise" and told car about it...
and she laughed at me LOHH!
hahas.
Just felt uncomfortable when the couple kept looking at us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home