Saturday, October 31, 2009

CG Steamboat

I love the feeling of walking till the end of the earth.
YJ and I decided to walk home from bugis after CG's steamboat (after some negotiation), but the rain disrupted it when we reached Kallang =/
It've been some time since I enjoyed walking. Really love the feeling...
Usually, I am rushing from places to places, wishing that there would me hot air balloon to fetch me to and fro. I do not have time to slow down and relect. LOL.
Janice ahh.. Janice ahh.. you've been thinking too much.
EXAM IS COMING IN A WEEK!

Btw, tdy had a hearty meal with CG at Xian De Lai Steamboat, along with Tammy's 21 st birthday celebration.
Aww, i wana celebrate Halloween at Sentosa, but cldnt go tdy. =(

Anyway, wana wish everyone a
Happy Halloween Day!

As well as HaPpY 21st B'dAy to Candice and Tammy :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home