Sunday, August 03, 2008

someone cares

I wana say a BIG THANKS to those who have encouraged me throughout these tough days.
Shant name them cus it's gonna be a long list.
Thanks for all the postcards, encouragement cards, chocolates, treats, smses and ur listening ears. Even a pat on my shouler makes my day =) Erm, pat and not "HIT", kk? Better emphasie properly before some of you "HIT" me whenever we meet.

I know it's has been weeks since my last update.
Some of you even tot i was "MIA- Missing in Action".
Hmm, that's wasnt very true. Just that i've been attending friends' bbq, chalets, birthday dinner almost every week.
Well, It's just birthday now.
Imagine in a few yrs time, i will be attending friends' wedding and wedding dinner always made a hole in our pockets. ='(
HAHA.

More updates will be up soon as i will be coming online more often. *bleahz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home