Friday, January 12, 2007

so busy

These few weeks have been so busy,
project deadlines are up,
tutorials to be done.
Preparing for EPS,
finishing up MP project
and trying to reach sch on time.

Jan has been a good girl this week,
except for freezing friday,
cuz she reached sch an hr before class started.

I was looking at the clock during mcom.
And this thoughts came to me.

How i wish minutes would be faster than seconds?
How i wish hours would be faster than minutes?
Sitting on the hard yellow seat,
no where else to rest my feet.
Trying very hard to capture,
the lesson taught in the lecture.
Oh my 'dua bei gong',
i dun wanna wish to be so 'gong'.
So to make my day good,
i try to get some food,
that would fill me till i full.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home