Friday, January 05, 2007

days without internet

my internet was down for the past two days.
finally it's up uP UP! hehe
internet, pls be good,okies?

sch days are back again!!!
just finished my two hardcore projs.
slept at 6am, woke up at 8am.
was late for class for an hr.
was the last student to step in.
and now i feel so bad.

btw, i'm feeling so lethagic now =/

aniway, our proj was selected for Enginnering Project Show (EPS).
yeaH!
thats was a surprise!
didnt expect that =D
Look out for 'T-Learning' booth when u visit EPS during open house.


just got back 2 papers for my TT,
had my viva 2 presentation
relatively, everything is ok =)

but i gonna flunk my mcom =/

p.s: i wanna go K, play pool and watch "My Girl" vcd!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home